Cookie Run Kingdom: Strawberry Crepe GUIDE
Strawberry Crepe's skill
|Uses the giant crepe arms to cause area damage. Reduces DMG received by two allies (targets Cookies first) with the lowest Max HP|
Skill's passive effects at base level:
- 15 seconds base Cooldown
- Single hit damage: 330%
- +50% DMG Resist to two allies over 8 seconds
Strawberry Crepe Cookie Tier
Strawberry Crepe is one of the best defense cookies in the game because of her ability to reduce damage by the two weakest cookies on the team, which often are DPS cookies.
Strawberry Crepe is a solid S tier. As a defense cookie, she's among the best and only surpassed by Holyberry Cookie, which is an Ancient cookie and a lot harder to get.
- 5 Swift Chocolate (Most Recommended)
- 5 Solid Almond
Strawberry Crepe already has good HP and DEF stats. You can add a Solid Almond build to reduce incoming damage if you have trouble keeping her alive.
However, Strawberry Crepe truly shines at defending weaker cookies in your team, and that only happens while her skill is active.
The duration of Strawberry Crepe's skill is up for only 8 seconds, and then you'll have to wait for another 7 seconds to be able to cast the skill again. Your team is vulnerable during that time, so that's why Swift Chocolate topping is the best option for her, allowing you to reduce that cooldown for 3 to 4 seconds.
How to get Strawberry Crepe Soulstones
You can get Strawberry Crepe Cookie's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining her through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
- Clearing 2-14 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
- Clearing 11-27 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
Strawberry Crepe's best teammates
Strawberry Crepe works better when supported by cookies that can boost her defense and heal. These are some of the cookies that would benefit her:
- Pure Vanilla Cookie. Put a damage-absorbing shield on every cookie on the team while healing.
- Parfait Cookie. Provides healing and boosts your team's defense.
- Cotton Cookie. Provides healing while stunning enemies
- Cocoa Cookie. Provides healing and stun immunity, so Strawberry Crepe can keep casting her skill.
Strawberry Crepe's counters
These are some of the cookies that can make Strawberry Crepe have trouble on the field:
- Sorbet Shark Cookie. He's a devour of tanky and defensive cookies. His skill deals true damage that doesn't care about DEF stats. And it will target cookies in the front first.
- Frost Queen Cookie. She can freeze Strawberry Crepe and make her unable to cast her skill while dealing a ton of AoE damage to your whole team.
- Sea Fairy Cookie. Massive AoE damage that will stun everyone in your team.
Strawberry Crepe's bonds
Strawberry Crepe Cookie is part of the "Coin Toss Match" bond that will give you a boost on all your cookies' stats when you achieve the bond milestones, which you'll get by owning these cookies and promoting them.
Cookies that share this bond:
- Strawberry Crepe Cookie
- Black Raisin Cookie
Strawberry Crepe Costumes