Cookie Run Kingdom: Snow Sugar GUIDE
Snow Sugar's skill
|Waves the Snow Sugar Wand to summon the Snow King that causes a snowstorm, dealing area damage over time. Frozen enemies suffer from lowered Attack Speed. Snow King is resistant to certain action and movement interrupting effects. While Snow Sugar Cookie is using their skill, they will briefly become resistant to interrupting effects.|
Skill's passive effects at base level:
- 20 seconds base Cooldown
- Snow King: 26% of the summoner's ATK, 125% of DEF and 150% of HP
- ATK SPD Reduction: -25% within the snowstorm range
Snow Sugar Cookie Tier
Snow Sugar is a good cookie that stands somewhere in mid-high range tiers. So she's not among the best, but she can do a vast amount of AoE damage while debuffing the enemy's attack speed, which can be a great advantage in the Arena.
However, you'll find she is quite valuable in the Guild's Dragon Battle because of Snow King's ability to slow down the Dragon's attack speed. That will make your team take way less damage if the Dragon is attacking left often.
Best Toppings for PvE
- 3 Searing Raspberry + 2 Swift Chocolate
You can expect more prolonged combats in PvE, regardless of if you are in Story Mode or fighting the Guild's Dragon Battle. These combats take long, and so it takes to wait for that skill cooldown. That's why we advise reducing the cooldown with some Swift Chocolate topping, but still keep some Searing Raspberry to increment Snow King's attack.
Best Toppings for PvP
- 5 Searing Raspberry
PvP combats in the Arena are often very short, so your Snow Sugar Cookie probably won't have enough time to summon the Snow King a second time. However, the Arena is where the Snow King can shine the most, even if he's summoned only for a brief moment, the opponent's team can take a powerful blow.
Therefore, we recommend focusing on offense with this Searing Raspberry topping build when playing PvP
How to get Snow Sugar Cookie Soulstones
You can get Snow Sugar Cookie's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining her through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
- Clearing 4-24 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
- Clearing 8-24 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
Snow Sugar Cookie's best teammates
Snow Sugar can benefit the most from other supporting cookies that can boost her attack damage or buff her in some way.
These are the cookies that we consider the best when teamed up with Snow Sugar Cookie:
- Cotton Cookie. Boost summoned creatures attack, making Snow King even more powerful. Besides, she is an excellent healer.
- Parfait Cookie. Healing and increasing allies' defense will make Snow Sugar Cookie to last longer in battle.
- Hollyberry Cookie. An excellent tank that absorbs damage taken by the team.
Snow Sugar Cookie's counters
Keeping Snow Sugar alive in the Arena is not as important as maximizing Snow King's AoE damage. Therefore, there are some debuffs-casters that we may not want to have in the opponent's teams.
We should avoid matching some of the following cookies in the Arena, as they may counter Snow Sugar's full capabilities in some ways:
- Pure Vanilla Cookie. His healing skill puts a shield on top of his allies that will absorb some extra damage dealt to them.
- Hollyberry Cookie. Absorbs some damage dealt to her teammates, making us unable to target the weakest units.
Snow Sugar Cookie's bonds
Snow Sugar is included in two bond groups, the "A Matter of Pride" bond and the "Greedy Dragon" bond. These bonds will boost all of your cookies stats when you own cookies from the bond group and promote them.
Cookies included in "A Matter of Pride" bond:
- Snow Sugar Cookie
- Wizard Cookie
- Alchemist Cookie
Cookies included in the "Greedy Dragon" bond:
- Snow Sugar Cookie
- Tea Knight Cookie
- Eclair Cookie
- Cocoa Cookie
- Cotton Cookie
Snow Sugar Costumes
Night Sky Symphony