Cookie Run Kingdom: Mango Cookie GUIDE
Mango Cookie's skill
Mango Juice Wave
|Send forward a wave of tropical mango juice, inflicting damage to enemies. The fresh sweet waves also increases the ATK of allies for a short time.|
Skill's passive effects at base level:
- 15 seconds base Cooldown
- Single hit damage: 75.7%
- +10% ATK for 7 seconds
Mango Cookie Tier
Mango Cookie stands somewhere between mid and top tiers. He can deal quite a lot of AoE damage, but you can also find that in many other cookies. That's why Mango Cookie doesn't stand in higher tiers.
He is quite valuable in PvE, where his ability shines the most. When dealing with many creatures simultaneously, Mango Cookie will get rid of them all with his AoE skill.
In PvP, he's more valuable at specific uses, and you often see him in teams supporting other DPS cookies. Put him in a team together with Pomegranate Cookie, and they'll increase the attack of allies' cookies by 40%. That's a lot of extra damage for DPS that could already deal a vast amount of damage.
Best PvE Toppings
- 5 Searing Raspberry
You'll find that Mango Cookie can deal significant AoE damage during PvE combats. We found that boosting that damage with this Searing Raspberry topping build works best for him.
Best PvP Toppings
- 5 Swift Chocolate
Mango Cookie is more valuable in PvP as a support unit to boost your allies' ATK. In addition, combats in the Arena could be very short. That's why reducing Mango Cookie's skill cooldown is more efficient in PvP.
How to get Mango Cookie Soulstones
You can get Mango Cookie's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining him through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
- Clearing 12-12 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
- Clearing 13-27 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
Mango Cookie's best teammates
Mango Cookie is not considered a main DPS, basically because there are other cookies with AoE skills that do more damage and provide better passive effects.
So you'll find that Mango Cookie works best with additional supports that bring even more damage boost to allies. These are some support units that provide interesting stats:
- Pomegranate Cookie. Additional +30% ATK to allies when she uses her skill.
- Cherry Blossom Cookie. Significant AoE damage that can get rid of invoked creatures and provides up to +25% ATK to allies. Together with Mango Cookie can make one of the best anti-invokers teams.
- Cotton Cookie. One of the best cookies in the game, it provides healing, extra ATK to invoked creatures, and stuns enemies.
Mango Cookie's counters
Not many cookies can counter Mango Cookie's abilities, except those that can stun, silence or freeze. This could decrease Mango Cookie's cooldown and make him less effective. So you should avoid fighting against:
- Sea Fairy Cookie. Strong AoE skill that stuns the whole opponent team.
- Frost Queen Cookie. Freezes opponent team, pausing cooldown of cookies that her skill has frozen.