Cookie Run Kingdom: Herb Cookie GUIDE
Herb Cookie's skill
|Turns the ground into a wonderful little garden, removing all debuffs and restoring some HP for the whole party. Standing near sprouts also restores some HP over time.|
Skill's passive effects at base level:
- 17 seconds base Cooldown
- Healing: 44.2% of ATK
- Healing: 9% every 1 second over 5 seconds when standing near sprouts
- Purifies all debuff effects of every cookie in the team.
Herb Cookie Tier
Herb Cookie is one of the best cookies in the game, so he's undoubtedly in S-tier.
He's both good in PvE and PvP, but he truly shines in the Arena. He has one of the best healing that scales with ATK. As a result, you can put him in an entirely offensive team that benefits from support cookies or treasures that raise the ATK stat, and he'll heal allies even more efficiently.
On top of that, he removes all debuff effects on your team every time he casts his skill. That's extremely powerful in the current meta of the game, where there are a lot of DPS cookies that debuff opponents in one way or another.
Best PvE Toppings
- 5 Searing Raspberry
As the healing of Herb Cookie scales with ATK, this topping build is best for Herb Cookie to increase the amount of HP he can heal.
Best PvP Toppings
- 3 Searing Raspberry + 2 Swift Chocolate
- 5 Swift Chocolate
Combats in the Arena are short, and that's why we must reduce Herb Cookie's skill cooldown so that he can heal more often. Besides, he can remove the team from any debuffs more often, and that's a massive advantage in battle.
How to get Herb Cookie Soulstones
You can get Herb's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining him through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
- Clearing 7-18 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
- Clearing 10-15 quest in Dark Mode (up to 3 times per day)
Herb Cookie's best teammates
Herb Cookie is an excellent addition to any team. However, considering that he lacks defensive stats and depends on ATK to heal more efficiently, he can benefit when teaming up with some of these cookies:
- Hollyberry Cookie. Defense cookie that will take a part of the damage received by Herb Cookie, allowing him to stay in combat for longer.
- Cherry Blossom Cookie. Massive AoE damage that can buff +25% ATK to your team.
- Strawberry Crepe Cookie. Another defense cookie that can reduce damage received.
Herb Cookie's counters
There are not really cookies that can counter a healer cookie, but there's one that it's worth avoiding fighting in the Arena:
- Red Velvet Cookie. Whose ability will target cookies in the rear position and bring them to the front while dealing massive damage. Herb Cookie won't last long in battle in this situation.
Best treasures for Herb Cookie
|Treasure||Treasure effect at level 1|
Old Pilgrim's Scroll
|Increases ATK% for all cookies by 30%|
Squishy Jelly Watch
|Decreases cooldown for all cookies by 10%|
Herb Cookie Costumes