Cookie Run Kingdom: Cherry Blossom toppings buildUpdated on October 3, 2022
Cherry Blossom's skill
- 17 seconds base Cooldown
- Single hit damage: 48,3%
- Additional damage to non-Cookie targets: 10%
- Every 3 hits, the damage decreases by 20% (cannot get decreased by more than 80%)
- +2.5% ATK for 12 sec, stacks up to x10 times
- 5 Searing Raspberry
For both PvE and PvP, you must maximize the damage that Cherry Blossom can deal and keep her alive by teaming her up with good healers and support cookies.
How to get Cherry Blossom Soulstones
You can get Cherry Blossom Cookie's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining her through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
Unfortunately, you cannot get Cherry Blossom Soulstones in the dark mode now because she was added to the game recently.
However, the developers keep maintaining the game, adding new features and stories. So we expect that there will be alternatives to getting Cherry Blossom Soulstone in upcoming game updates.
Cherry Blossom's best teammates
- Parfait Cookie. An excellent healer that can also increase the team's defense.
- Pomegranate Cookie. Another great cookie that will heal the team and increase the allies' attack, making Cherry Blossom even more destructive.
- Hollyberry Cookie. An excellent tank that absorbs damage taken by the team.
Cherry Blossom's counters
- Sea Fairy Cookie. Massive AoE damage + stunning, making Cherry Blossom unable to cast skill while she is stunned.
- Dark Cacao Cookie. His skill can deal powerful blows to the whole team causing debuffs in ATK and DEF, making Cherry Blossom vulnerable and less effective.
Cherry Blossom teams
Arena PVP Anti-summoners TeamGood against teams with Crunchy Chip and Oyster
- chargeDark Cacao
- defenseMoon Rabbit
- ambushSorbet Shark
- bomberPoison Mushroom
- ambushCherry Blossom
This team is perfect against summoners teams. You'll get higher win rate when fighting summoners like Pumpkin Pie Cookie, Cotton Cookie or Crunchy Chip Cookie. These summoners teams are very popular and very effective in general against any team.
However, every single cookie in this team have great skills against summoners cookies. We have massive AoE damage from Cherry Blossom and Dark Cacao. In addition, Sorbet will easily destroy Crunchy Chip Cookie in the front, while Poison Mushroom debuffs the healing of Cotton Cookie, which you'll find for sure in every summoner team.
Cherry Blossom's bonds
Cherry Blossom Cookie is part of the "Bombs & Cherry Blossoms" bond that will give you a boost on all your cookies stats when you achieve the bond milestones, which you'll get by owning these cookies and promoting them.
Cookies that share this bond:
- Cherry Blossom Cookie
- Parfait Cookie
- Raspberry Cookie
- Cherry Cookie
Cherry Blossom's story
On a warm spring day, the first pink cherry blossoms were collected, then infused for a generous amount of time. Then this essence was used to create Cherry Blossom Cookie. Just by looking at her, you will feel splendid and warm inside, with a tingle on both your cheeks. On a perfect day, you can see her humming, trying to fly into the air with her umbrella open. She is most adorable when she offers you delicious sandwiches and tea. But watch out: once she starts to chat, you will lose track of time!