Cookie Run Kingdom: Oyster toppings buildUpdated on October 26, 2022
- 17 second Cooldown (2 second starting CD)
- Soldiers' Charge DMG: 94.0% (+1.3% DMG per level)
- Oyster Soldiers: caster's 42.9% ATK (+0.5% ATK per level), 179.0% DEF, 118.0% HP
- Additional Soldiers: get an extra Oyster Soldier for every -18.1% to Cooldown (up to 4 Oyster Soldiers in total)
- Soldiers' ATK: get +0.9% ATK for every -1.0% to Cooldown (up to +50.0% ATK)
- Soldiers' Shield: 60.0% of Oyster Soldiers' HP, DEF +30.0%, resistance to Knockback and Flying
- CRIT Boost: 16.5% for 17.0 sec
- CRIT DMG Boost: 13.0% for 17.0 sec
Is Oyster cookie good?
Oyster is a great cookie, probably among the best support units at the moment. However, you may only find her true potential when she is in a team with cookies that can benefit best from Oyster's skill.
For example, Crunchy Chip cookie is one of the best companions to pair together with Oyster. Because of the increase in Critical Damage and Critical Percentage that Oyster gives to teammates, Crunchy Chip can deal a ton of damage to enemies. This combination is one of the best you can put in front of a Guild Boss.
Besides boosting critical damage of teammates, Oyster is summoning several soldiers that will protect the front lines of your team. In addition, Oyster benefits from cooldown debuffs, which is excellent for countering Frost Queen cookie in the Arena
- 2 Swift Chocolate
- 3 Solid Almond
Recommended bonus effects:
- At least 11.2% of cooldown so that Oyster can invoke 3 soldiers (the more cooldown more soldiers she will summon)
- Focus on getting as much "DMG Resist" as possible. So that Oyster cookie can stay longer in battle.
The best toppings for Oyster cookie are 2 Swift Chocolate + 3 Solid Almond, because she must endure in battle as much as possible so that their teammates can benefit from the increased critical damage boost.
We have tested a topping build of Swift Chocolate so that Oyster can summon 4 soldiers instead of 3. Still, we realized that Oyster was dying quickly at the beginning of the battle, losing the supporting buffs to other cookies. Therefore, our main offensive cookies were doing less damage.
Arena PVP Oyster Summoners Meta CompA meta summoner teams with latest Crunchy Chip and Oyster cookies at their best
- chargeCrunchy Chip
- magicSnow Sugar
- magicPumpkin Pie
This team is a variation of the classic summoners comp, introducing Crunchy Chip. He can benefit from Cotton and Oyster's buffs which will increase ATK and critical damage of summoning creatures of the whole team.
Oyster also acts as defensive support. Her summoned soldiers have extra defense and shield, making it hard for the enemies to target the summoned creatures of this team.
Furthermore, the enemies will be debuffed by Crunchy Chip and Snow Sugar, while Cotton sheep stun them. There will be so much debuffing that it is hard to counter-attack this team.
How to get Oyster soulstones
You can get Oyster Cookie's Soulstones in the following ways:
- Randomly obtaining her through the Gacha
- In the Mileage Shop, in exchange for Mileage coins
Unfortunately, you cannot get Oyster soulstones through the dark mode at the moment.
Massive merchant vessels with mermaid statues adorning the stemhead fill the docks of the Creme Republic, all waiting for Oyster Cookie's command. All it takes is one single wave to signal the giant ships to cross the ocean and create new tides. With her noble allure and eloquent words that can steer the conversation the way she wishes, one can't help but be in awe of Oyster Cookie's presence. Some Cookies wonder how a Cookie of the Sea could achieve such fame and prestige among the Republic's crème de la crème. One theory is that House Oyster is somehow connected to the underwater mermaids from the old legends, but no one knows the truth. Oyster Cookie is known to exert her power and influence to create a favorable tide whenever precious goods and valuable information are involved. Perhaps that's why the ambitious come knocking at Manor Oyster's doors. Because some offers are worth risking it all!