How to Leave Guild in Cookie Run KingdomUpdated on September 26, 2022
Joining a guild in Cookie Run Kingdom is essential for getting valuable materials such as gems and experience. Besides, you could participate in exclusive game modes and events.
However, being a member of an inactive guild can ruin your experience, and you'll miss out on many resources you can obtain from seasonal guild battles.
This leaves many players wondering how to leave a guild in Cookie Run Kingdom so that they can join a better guild.
How to leave a guild
You can leave your guild by following these steps:
- Go to your guild menu by tapping on the "Guild" icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the name of your guild in the top-left corner of the screen. This will lead you to the Guild Castle, where all the members are sitting at the dining table.
- Tap again on the name of your guild in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the "Leave" button, and another menu is displayed, warning that you won't be able to join another guild for another 24 hours. Remember, you must also know that you will lose all your progression in the Guild Battle.
- Tap again on the "Leave" button to confirm.
How to delete your guild
You can delete your guild by following these steps:
- Go to your guild, then tap on your guild's name in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Once you are at the guild table, you must kick everyone out of the guild except yourself, and you can kick them from this screen.
- Once you are the only one in your guild, you can tap on your's guild's name in the top-left corner, this will show your guilds information. Then tap on "Close" button.
- You will be asked to enter your guild's name and then tap again on "Close" to confirm.
- After following these steps, you will have successfully deleted your guild.
Keep in mind after deleting your guild or leaving a guild, you won't be able to join a new one until 24 hours afterward.